Tuesday, September 15, 2020

恭喜8位老师完成中学英语教学专业文凭课程02

Ms. Teepaadharshini
        Yes, CELT-S course was a journey full of experience. It has brought a vast experience on how teaching can be done in a much more interesting way. I am glad that I was given an opportunity to join this programme and enlighten myself with a lot of interesting methods and skills that I could incorporate in my teaching. I feel very pleased and elated because this course has added my enthusiasm into teaching in various ways. I have learned from trial and error and that knowledge would help me sustain a better teaching environment for my students and myself in the future.


Ms. Sumathi
       Graduating  is a huge accomplishment and you should be proud of yourself! Let’s be honest, the CELT-S course  wasn't easy. Some things were tougher than expected along the way and you may have experienced moments of self-doubt, but when you graduate you get to look back on those tough times and say to yourself, ‘I did it’. And that is certainly something to be proud of.  


Ms. Jaspreet
        I’m indeed grateful and blessed to be part of the CELT-S course and I have completed the entire course this year with fruitful knowledge on classroom management, teaching approaches and how I could motivate my learners better in learning the 2nd language which is English Language. Basically, the course has helped me to develop a better understanding of, and ability to respond to, the specific needs of secondary school learners in a Chinese Independent School. I have learnt a range of approaches for developing the learners’ language skills and have become more aware of ways to make effective use of resources to support learning in and beyond the classroom. I’m truly thankful to the CELT-S trainer,Ms Jilian Estrop for giving guidance and support throughout the course and it has given me a better insight on the various methods and approaches that I could use in class and how to cater the needs of my students based on their proficiency level of the language. I truly appreciate the step taken by the school in investing on the CELT-S course for English Language teacher’s professional development.  “The key to success is dedication to life-long learning.” Stephen Covey

Ms. Lavaniyaa
        To begin with, CELT-S was like a maze. Always making me puzzled with all the jargons used by the trainer. My course mates were my dictionary. Eventually I begin to learn them as days go by. Juggling with work and family have made it even more adventurous, but I did not give up. With the help of my course mates and my colleagues, I overcame it with confidence. The journey ended with success and thanks to CELT-S and the school for the opportunity given, I have enhanced my teaching approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment