Friday, July 27, 2018

获颁教职员服务奖,我们想说...05

Ms. Shanthini A/P Palpanathan (在校服务10年)
     My first day at Hin Hua High School was merely taking up a job which I applied for. It took me a couple of years to feel like a teacher with many challenging and interesting experiences. I realise and understand that to be a teacher, it does not only imply to know the subject but also willing to constantly improve, reflect and analyse. All these moulded me and kept me going through the years and now I am completing my 10th year of service in HHHS as an educator. There are many achievements in my career as well professional development would not have been possible without HHHS, Mdm Boo and every colleague of mine.  Xiexie Hin Hua. Xiexie ELC.

Ms. Menaka A/P Jayaratnam(在校服务10年)
     Wow. A decade! It has indeed been an incredible ride. Yes, teaching is not easy. However, the job satisfaction makes sacrifices worthwhile. I have learnt and grown much over the years. Thank you dearest students, colleagues and Hin Hua High School management for ten remarkable years of warmth, love and support. This 10th year of service is a memorable milestone for me. I am honoured and humbled.




黄学静老师  Ms. Ong Shyne Ching   (在校服务10年)
      It has been a privilege to be a part of Hin Hua for the past ten years. 
Thank you.






翁月芳老师(在校服务10年)
10年,是反刍之际。
拾获同学们稚嫩的青春,
拎着贤友砥砺
的正言。
纵然风当立,春如故。

10年,是葳蕤前提。
那数十年,尤甚45年的可敬老师,
若非你们点灯明照,
我将揣着希冀谁与共?

10年啊!
校史馆里论春秋;
忠礼堂上话仁义;
人文科技拥作揖;
而节节竹心不变,
一丛倚。
这一切 多美好......
兴华,
我的家!

No comments:

Post a Comment